Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Lady Gaga: "I have heart palpitations"


Lady Gaga has revealed she suffers from heart palpitations.

The singer, real name Stefani Germanotta, says she needed medical attention after a recent gig.

'I have heart palpitations and... things,' says Lady Gaga, 24.

'But it's OK. It's just from fatigue and other things...

'The other day...in Tokyo, I was having trouble breathing. I had a little oxygen, then I went on stage. I was OK. But like I say, I don't want anyone to worry.'

Lady Gaga admits she's also been tested for lupus, because her aunt died from the disease in 1976.

'I'm very connected to my aunt, Joanne, who died of lupus,' she tells The Times Magazine.

'It's a very personal thing. I don't want my fans to be worried about me.'

1 comments:

Unknown said...

"Glee" did Lady Gaga this week; it was awesome!